Vertical Response is an email marketing service that allows its clients to create and send high quality email campaigns. In order to send these campaigns, you must have some sort of client or subscriber list. Their software has tons of features to help you achieve the most results out of your email campaigns. Before you sign up with their service, be sure to read our unbiased Vertical Response review to get an idea of what they have to offer. Continue reading
Online faxing has been on a steady increase over the past several years as it eliminates the need for an actual fax machine and it saves you tons of money. Nextiva Fax is the leader when it comes to faxing and it has the lowest pricing structure on the market. No wonder over 60,000 small businesses trust Nextiva for their phone and faxing services. In this Nextiva Fax review, we will tell you a bit more about their service and give you an idea if their email marketing solution is right for you.
Primary Feature Overview
When it comes to features, Nextiva Fax delivers and that it is simplest and most reliable online fax service available.
- Sending and Receiving Faxes – Nextiva Fax allows you to send and receive faxes by various methods including email, mobile phones, Microsoft Office, and through their web-based account control panel. You may even use your fax machine to send and receive faxes using their fax bridge adapter
- Email Sending and Receiving – Send and receive faxes using your email address. When sending via email, all you have to do is type in a fax number followed by @nextiva.com. For example, it would look like this – email@example.com
- Mobile Sending and Receiving – This process is the same as the email one with the addition of mobile device capability
- Sending and Receiving with Microsoft Applications – Send and receive faxes via Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. This process involves you hitting the print button and selecting Nextiva Fax to send your documents to your designated fax number
- Using Fax Machine – If you still want to use your fax machine, you are able to send and receive faxes using their fax bridge adapter
- No Busy Signals or Paper Jams – Busy signals do not exist anymore as Nextiva Fax continues attempting to send the fax until it goes through. Since you are not dealing with fax machine and printing paper, you will never experience any paper jams
- Paperless – You do not have to mess with paper faxing anymore. With Nextiva Fax, everything is done electronically and you are promoting an Eco-friendly environment
- Local Fax Number – Find local fax numbers for your area and let others know you are from the area
- File Formats – Send and receive faxes using several file formats including PDF and TIF
- Fax Notifications – Receive fax notifications every time you successfully send or receive a new fax
- Privacy and Fax Storage – All faxes are stored on their secured servers and can be accessed anytime by logging into your account
Nextiva Fax Plans and Pricing
Nextiva Fax is the most affordable online fax service when it is prepaid for the entire year. Their basic plan starts with a no risk 30 day free trail. Your credit card is never charged during the free trail and you may cancel the service at any time.
- Basic Plan – This plan costs $4.95 per month if prepaid annually or $8.95 if you are doing a month by month payment. Regardless of the payment option you choose with this plan, you are entitled to send and received a total of 500 combined pages per month
- Premium Plan – This plan costs $12.95 per month if prepaid annually or $17.95 if you are paying on a month to month basis. The premium plan entitles you to send and received a total of 1,000 combined pages per month
- Max Plan – This plan costs $29.95 per month if prepaid annually or $34.95 if you are paying on a month to month basis. Their max plan entitles you to send and receive a total of 3,000 combined pages per month
There are no contract or any hidden fees associated with any of the Nextiva Fax plans. As with all online faxing services, Nextiva only charges a small fee if you go over your monthly page limits. At the moment, the fee is only 3 cents for every page that you go over your limit.
Ease of Use
Nextiva Fax offers the features and the tools you need to send and receive faxes. Their faxing process is extremely simple and almost anyone can do it. In the rare event you do not understand something, Nextiva Fax support team is waiting by to help you.
Help and Support
Their help and support is available Monday through Saturday via phone, email. and online chat. Nextiva Fax has a support page that is packed with videos and getting started guides. As mentioned earlier, it will be a very rare event if you ever have the need to actually contact them.
Pros and Cons
✓Most affordable fax service
✓Email and Microsoft Office faxing
✗There are no toll-free fax numbers
Nextiva Fax is truly the best online fax service that is packaged with features and has one of the cheapest plans when compared to other faxing providers. With Nextiva Fax, you really get the most bang for your buck.
A year worth of faxing with the basic plan allowing you to send and receive 500 pages will only cost you $59.40 – that is extremely cheap!
You have nothing to lose and you can only end up saving a ton of cash by using or switching to Nextiva Fax. Start you 30 day free trail and see why over 6 million people use their service.
For those that are looking for a complete web hosting package, FatCow should be on everyone’s list. Whether you plan on running a blog or opening your own ecommerce store, their web hosting will be the right fit for you. Not only do they give you affordable pricing, they give you some pretty good features. With FatCow, you website can experience tremendous growth and you will not need to upgrade plans. Continue reading our FatCow review for more information on the popular web host and find it if it is good for the creation of your website or blog. Continue reading
Web hosting has become extremely popular over the past several years due to the fact that everyone is trying to start an online business or develop a website in general. The funny part about the whole online gig is that no matter how many people are doing the same thing you are, you are still able to succeed and a good web hosting provider plays a big role in this whole process. Continue reading
Web hosting has increased in popularity as everyone from all over the world is looking to start their own website of some sort. When looking for web hosting, we have tons of options to choose from. However, the tons of options and flexibility we have with web hosting providers usually leads to a road block due to us not knowing which option is the best.
The good thing about our iPage vs HostGator review is that you will see which one of these web hosting providers is better for your website or blog. We carefully reviewed each hosting provider and will give you our decision based on the results we collected. In some cases, you might even find that the runner-up is more suited for your business as it comes down to the user preference. Continue reading
Do you have a business idea or simply want to sell products on Amazon or eBay but do not have enough capital for inventory and other expenses? Kabbage was created by some pretty smart people with one goal in mind, give small businesses the capital they need quickly and efficiently. They are one of the best places to apply for a small business cash advance. The pleasing thing about all of this is that the whole process takes about 7 minutes. Continue reading
RingCentral Fax is not only a online fax service, it is a complete all around business solution. Many users are switching to RingCentral due to the quality service and affordable pricing. Not only that, many of us are finally tossing our fax machines and switching to a simpler way to send and receive faxes. With this fax service giant, you no longer need a fax machine, you can simply send and receive faxes through their website or using your desktop. Continue reading