MetroFax Review: Overview
Are you looking for a reliable online fax service provider? There are countless amount of options available and you have plenty of flexibility when picking a fax service. MetroFax might not be a well-known provider; however, it offers one of the best online fax services. Whether you are in need of basic faxing or a major corporation, MetroFax has the right plan for you. Prior to this MetroFax review, we examined all aspects of their service to give you the best possible and unbiased review.
Primary Features Overview
In terms of features, MetroFax provides its users with high-quality features that will make your online faxing easier and more convenient.
- Transfer or Keep Your Fax Number – If you already have a fax number and are looking to keep it, they allow you to keep your existing fax number.
- Fax Number Options – Choose a local dedicated or a toll-free fax number in United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Email Faxing – Send and receive faxes from up to 10 email addresses using one MetroFax account.
- Mobile Faxing – Send and receive faxes using an Android or iPhone mobile device. Additionally, you can use other mobile devices to access your account online.
- Integrations – Easy integration with Outlook and other Microsoft Office and business programs.
- Contact Lists – Mass upload your contact list using any CSV-formatted file. You can also add single entries using the MetroFax dashboard.
- Fax Alerts – Receive alerts on all incoming faxes and confirmations on all successful deliveries.
- Usage Stats – Their dashboard shows your usage and activity. This makes it easier to know if you are going to go over your monthly page limit.
- Custom Cover Pages & Headers – Choose from their professionally designed cover pages and upload your logo and contact information. Additionally, you can design your own cover page.
- Automatic Retries – MetroFax automatically retries to send your failed fax up to 5 times. Once the fax is sent, you can choose to receive a confirmation by text message or email.
- Keep Existing Fax Machine – Easily integrate your fax machine to work using MetroFax.
- Fax Storage – View, print, and review all of your sent and received faxes. All of the faxes are saved for the life of your MetroFax account.
- Accepted File Formats – Their fax services accepts over 30 file formats including PDF, JPEG, DOC, HTML, and others.
- Security and Privacy – All of the faxes you send and receive are processed using an SSL certificate. Your faxes all are safely stored and kept 100% private.
Plans and Pricing
MetroFax makes it easy and affordable to sign up for their online fax service. They have 3 plans to choose from and each plan starts you off with a no risk 30 day free trail.
- Essential – This plan costs $7.95 per month (or $79.50 for annual prepayment) and entitles you to send and receive 500 pages each month. There are no combination rules of how you use your page limit. If you want a toll free number, the monthly rate increases to $8.95.
- Value – This plan costs $12.95 per month (or $129.50 for annual prepayment) and entitles you to send and receive 1,000 pages each month. There are no combination rules of how you use your page limit. If you want a toll free number with this plan, the monthly rate increases to $14.95.
- Professional – This plan costs $35.95 per month (or $409.50 for annual prepayment) and is suited for larger corporations. The professional plan entitles you to send and receive 2,500 pages per month. Page limits can be used in any combination. Toll free number with this plan will increase your monthly rate to $40.95.
Question: What is the best MetroFax plan?
Answer: This can be answered using any of the plans. However, the essential plan is a common selection for most of their clients.
There are no setup or hidden fees associated with any of their monthly plans. The only extra fee that you will encounter is if you go over your monthly page limit. Each additional page that you go over your monthly limit, MetroFax will charge you 3 cents per page.
Ease of Use
Their account dashboard is very easy to navigate. Whether you are faxing using their dashboard or your personal email, MetroFax makes it easy to send and receive faxes. Additionally, setting up your account on Android and iPhone mobile devices is fairly easy to use and install.
Help and Support
Customer support is available Monday through Friday via phone and email. Their knowledge base consists of FAQs, demos, and tutorials. Additionally, you can find downloads to apps and plugins in their knowledge base. Overall, their customer support team is friendly and very knowledgeable.
- Their plans are suited for any budget; starting from $7.95 per month.
- None of their plans have page combination rules.
- Their cheapest plan entitles you to send and receive 500 pages per month.
- Toll free number costs a bit more than a local fax number.
MetroFax Review: Summary
MetroFax is a great online fax service to have and sign up for. Their features make online faxing simple, convenient, and affordable. Their plans start as low as $7.95 per month and give you a high monthly page limit of 500. They set themselves aside from other fax services because they do not have any page combination rules in plan. Additionally, you have nothing to lose by starting your 30 day free trail after reading this MetroFax review.
Do you have something to add to our in-depth MetroFax review? Share your experience with us by leaving us a comment below!