FaxNGo is a new online fax service that offers unlimited incoming faxe pages, 150 outgoing pages, mobile apps and esignatures for $12.90 per month or $99.90 per year. The bottom line: this service has promise, but is currently beset with too many issues to be worthy of consideration. Continue reading
Best Online Fax Service: Overview
Are you looking for the best online fax service for yourself or your business? Since most of us are dumping our fax machines and joining an internet based fax service; there are plenty of online fax services available. However, picking the right fax service can be a bit difficult as you have plenty of options. We have developed a list of the best online fax service providers to make your choice a bit easier. Continue reading
MetroFax Review: Overview
Are you looking for a reliable online fax service provider? There are countless amount of options available and you have plenty of flexibility when picking a fax service. MetroFax might not be a well-known provider; however, it offers one of the best online fax services. Whether you are in need of basic faxing or a major corporation, MetroFax has the right plan for you. Continue reading
eFax Review: Overview
As the costs of maintaining a fax machine rise, most users are turning to cheaper alternatives. Online faxing has increased in popularity over the past years. eFax is a name most of us know and trust very well. They provide reliable web-based faxing without the need of a fax machine. Their fax service is very popular, but that does not mean it is the best. We encourage you to read this eFax review before deciding on any fax service.
Primary Features Overview
Each online fax service is unique in its own way and most of them do a pretty good job in terms of features. eFax gives you an easy to use fax service, along with quality features that will come in handy.
- Fax Number Options – eFax allows you to choose a local, toll-free, or international number. You have plenty of flexibility when choosing a fax number.
- Sending and Receiving Faxes – Send and receive faxes using the web-based dashboard, email, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, etc.). Send faxes from 5 different email addresses.
- Fax Preview – View your fax before it is send. This feature allows you to see what your recipient will receive.
- Fax Archives – All of your faxes that you have sent and received are stored for the life of your account.
- Search Faxes – All of your faxes can be found by entering a simple keyword that matches anything on your fax.
- Address Book – Enter all of your contacts into your address book for easy faxing. You can also import and export all of your contacts.
- Expanded Coverage – Since their client base is growing, eFax has expanded its coverage so that more clients have access to local numbers.
- Security – All of your faxes are securely stored on their servers. Every fax that is sent and received, it is encrypted with added security and confidentiality.
- Fax Alerts – Receive alerts every time you receive or successfully send a fax.
- File Formats and Sharing – EFax allows you to fax large files that regular email doesn’t. They support over 30 file formats including PDF, JPEG, DOC, and XLS.
- Digitized Signature – This cool feature lets you electronically sign your signature on faxes. You simply drag and drop your signature stamps onto the document.
- Mobile Capability – Send and receive faxes using an iPhone and/or Android mobile devices.
Our eFax review went over most of the features associated with their faxing service; a complete feature list can be found on their website.
Plans and Pricing
While doing our eFax review, we found that they make online faxing affordable – giving you two plan options to fit most budgets. You are allowed to fully test out their service by signing up for their 30 day free trail. The free trail is absolutely free and you can cancel anytime and you will not be charged. If you decide to keep the service, you will be charged the full amount of the plan you select on the 31st day of your service.
- eFax Plus – This plan costs $16.95 per month (or $14.13 for annual prepayments) and entitles you to all of their primary features and the ability to send and receive a total of 300 pages per month (150 send pages and 150 received pages). The eFax Plus plan has a one-time setup fee of $10.
- eFax Pro – This plan costs $19.95 per month (or $16.63 for annual prepayments) and entitles you to all of their primary features and the ability to send and receive a total of 400 pages per month (200 send pages and 200 received pages). The eFax Plus plan has a one-time setup fee of $19.95.
Q: Which is the better plan?
A: The question above can be answered using both plans as it all depends on the amount of faxing you do. Unless you are planning on sending more than 150 pages per month, I would recommend the eFax Plus plan. The eFax Plus plan will end up saving you over $40 per year.
The next part of our eFax review is extra features – which is usually a small fee if you go over your monthly page limits. As mentioned above, the setup fee of your online faxing account will range from $10 to $19.95. Although, it is a one-time fee, it is still a fee to take into consideration. eFax charges ten cents for every page that you go over your monthly page limit. However, if you stay within your monthly limits, you do not have to worry about their overage page fees. Additionally, there are no contracts fees of any sort.
Ease of Use
eFax makes it easy for anyone to send and receive faxes without the need of a fax machine. Their web-based account allows you to send, view, and print your faxes. Integration with other services is extremely smooth. If you do not understand something or need help, their guides will explain the process for you.
Help and Support
Customer support is available 24/7 via phone, email, and live chat. However, some of the contact methods might be limited throughout the day. Additionally, eFax gives you tons of resources including FAQs, guides, and troubleshooting documentation. Most of your questions can be answered by browsing through one of their available resources.
- Receive fax alerts on incoming faxes and each successful fax delivery to your recipient.
- Strong mobile interface allows you to send and receive faxes on the go.
- Does not require you to own an actual fax machine. Although, you can integrate one.
- eFax has one-time account setup fees between $10 to $19.95.
- Each time you go over monthly page limit, you will be charged ten cents per page.
eFax Review: Summary
eFax is simplifying the way faxes are being sent and received without the need of a fax machine. Their primary features make online faxing more convenient and easier to use. They are one of the first online fax services that allow you to sign documents electronically.
With plans starting as low as $16.95 per month, you will not have a problem dumping your expensive fax machine. It might not be considered the best online fax service, however, it is somewhere in the top five. Additionally, you do not have anything to lose by starting your 30 day free trail.
As always, be sure to leave us a comment below if you have any additions to our eFax review or if you simply want to share your experience with us.
MyFax Review: Overview
MyFax has simplified the way we send and receive online faxes. They make it easy to send faxes from practically anywhere. When it comes to faxing services, it is a good idea to learn a bit more about what they have to offer. They are owned and operated by j2 Global and MyFax has built a very decent client base over the past years; making it one of the top online fax services. Continue reading
Online faxing has been on a steady increase over the past several years as it eliminates the need for an actual fax machine and it saves you tons of money. Nextiva Fax is the leader when it comes to faxing and it has the lowest pricing structure on the market. No wonder over 60,000 small businesses trust Nextiva for their phone and faxing services. In this Nextiva Fax review, we will tell you a bit more about their service and give you an idea if their email marketing solution is right for you.
Primary Feature Overview
When it comes to features, Nextiva Fax delivers and that it is simplest and most reliable online fax service available.
- Sending and Receiving Faxes – Nextiva Fax allows you to send and receive faxes by various methods including email, mobile phones, Microsoft Office, and through their web-based account control panel. You may even use your fax machine to send and receive faxes using their fax bridge adapter
- Email Sending and Receiving – Send and receive faxes using your email address. When sending via email, all you have to do is type in a fax number followed by @nextiva.com. For example, it would look like this – email@example.com
- Mobile Sending and Receiving – This process is the same as the email one with the addition of mobile device capability
- Sending and Receiving with Microsoft Applications – Send and receive faxes via Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. This process involves you hitting the print button and selecting Nextiva Fax to send your documents to your designated fax number
- Using Fax Machine – If you still want to use your fax machine, you are able to send and receive faxes using their fax bridge adapter
- No Busy Signals or Paper Jams – Busy signals do not exist anymore as Nextiva Fax continues attempting to send the fax until it goes through. Since you are not dealing with fax machine and printing paper, you will never experience any paper jams
- Paperless – You do not have to mess with paper faxing anymore. With Nextiva Fax, everything is done electronically and you are promoting an Eco-friendly environment
- Local Fax Number – Find local fax numbers for your area and let others know you are from the area
- File Formats – Send and receive faxes using several file formats including PDF and TIF
- Fax Notifications – Receive fax notifications every time you successfully send or receive a new fax
- Privacy and Fax Storage – All faxes are stored on their secured servers and can be accessed anytime by logging into your account
Nextiva Fax Plans and Pricing
Nextiva Fax is the most affordable online fax service when it is prepaid for the entire year. Their basic plan starts with a no risk 30 day free trail. Your credit card is never charged during the free trail and you may cancel the service at any time.
- Basic Plan – This plan costs $4.95 per month if prepaid annually or $8.95 if you are doing a month by month payment. Regardless of the payment option you choose with this plan, you are entitled to send and received a total of 500 combined pages per month
- Premium Plan – This plan costs $12.95 per month if prepaid annually or $17.95 if you are paying on a month to month basis. The premium plan entitles you to send and received a total of 1,000 combined pages per month
- Max Plan – This plan costs $29.95 per month if prepaid annually or $34.95 if you are paying on a month to month basis. Their max plan entitles you to send and receive a total of 3,000 combined pages per month
There are no contract or any hidden fees associated with any of the Nextiva Fax plans. As with all online faxing services, Nextiva only charges a small fee if you go over your monthly page limits. At the moment, the fee is only 3 cents for every page that you go over your limit.
Ease of Use
Nextiva Fax offers the features and the tools you need to send and receive faxes. Their faxing process is extremely simple and almost anyone can do it. In the rare event you do not understand something, Nextiva Fax support team is waiting by to help you.
Help and Support
Their help and support is available Monday through Saturday via phone, email. and online chat. Nextiva Fax has a support page that is packed with videos and getting started guides. As mentioned earlier, it will be a very rare event if you ever have the need to actually contact them.
Pros and Cons
✓Most affordable fax service
✓Email and Microsoft Office faxing
✗There are no toll-free fax numbers
Nextiva Fax is truly the best online fax service that is packaged with features and has one of the cheapest plans when compared to other faxing providers. With Nextiva Fax, you really get the most bang for your buck.
A year worth of faxing with the basic plan allowing you to send and receive 500 pages will only cost you $59.40 – that is extremely cheap!
You have nothing to lose and you can only end up saving a ton of cash by using or switching to Nextiva Fax. Start you 30 day free trail and see why over 6 million people use their service.
RingCentral Fax is not only a online fax service, it is a complete all around business solution. Many users are switching to RingCentral due to the quality service and affordable pricing. Not only that, many of us are finally tossing our fax machines and switching to a simpler way to send and receive faxes. With this fax service giant, you no longer need a fax machine, you can simply send and receive faxes through their website or using your desktop. Continue reading