RingCentral Fax is not only a online fax service, it is a complete all around business solution. Many users are switching to RingCentral due to the quality service and affordable pricing. Not only that, many of us are finally tossing our fax machines and switching to a simpler way to send and receive faxes. With this fax service giant, you no longer need a fax machine, you can simply send and receive faxes through their website or using your desktop.
In terms of our review scorecard, RingCentral Fax received a pretty decent rating. Our RingCentral Fax review will show you why it is the second best faxing solution out on the market.
Why is RingCentral One of the Best Faxing Services
We all want to get the most we possibly could without paying too much for a product or service. RingCentral Fax makes the process simple and cost-effective, giving you the most bang for your buck. With faxing plans starting at $7.99 per month, it is truly one of the most inexpensive services out there. Not only that, it has the necessary features needed to send and receive faxes without a fax machine. Sending and receiving faxes without an actual fax machine can save you hundreds of dollars per year. RingCentral Fax can easily be seen as the best online fax service.
RingCentral Fax Primary Features
We absolutely love RingCentral Fax because of the amount of valuable features you receive with their service. Most other providers promise but do not deliver, this is not the case with these guys. Not only does RingCentral Fax do everything it promises, it does it with a bunch of cool features.
- Fax Numbers: Choose between a toll-free or local fax number. You are given outgoing and incoming caller ID management and you can even display your company name when calls are made.
- Sending and Receiving Faxes: All received faxes come directly to your email and are stored in your web-based account. Send faxes directly from your mobile phone, web-based account, desktop application, or by using Microsoft Outlook.
- Integration: Integrates with a bunch of different RingCentral made applications including their Fax Out and Cloud Fax apps. RingCentral Fax is fully integrated with Microsoft Outlook and can be set up to send and receive faxes using Outlook.
- Secure Faxing: This is probably one of the most important things to look at as we all want our faxes to be confidential and protected. All outgoing faxes are processed through a secured and encrypted connection. Incoming faxes are always password protected.
- Electronic Editing and Signature: All of your faxes can be previewed and printed online. You can add custom cover sheet and even electronically sign your faxes.
- Fax Alerts: Receive instant text messages once new faxes arrive.
- Fax Logs: All faxes are logged and stored into your online account. From there, you can view all your faxing activity.
- File Formats: Supports over 50 file formats including PDF, PPT, RTF, and EPS.
RingCentral Fax Plans and Pricing
There are four plans to choose from and all start with a no risk 30 day free trail. There are no hidden fees or contracts to sign, you simply cancel the service if it is not right for you and you will not be charged a dime. If you decide to keep the service, your credit card will be billed only AFTER the free trail period is over.
- Fax 500 Plan: This plan costs $7.99 per month and entitles you to send and receive 500 pages. You are given support via their web support and you will be charged 5.9 cents for every page that you go over your monthly page limit.
- Fax 1000 Plan: This plan costs $12.99 per month and is considered their most popular package. It entitles you to send and receive 1,000 pages and gives you access to phone and web support. If you go over your monthly page limit, you are charged 4.9 cents per additional page.
- Fax 2500 Plan: This plan gets a bit expensive as it costs $49.99 per month and entitles you to send and receive 2,500 pages per month. You are given full access to their phone and web support. If you go over your monthly page limit, you are charged 3.9 cents per additional page.
- Fax Unlimited: This plan requires you to contact them as it is a corporate plan. The fax unlimited plan costs $39.99 per month and entitles you to unlimited pages, 2 fax numbers, and phone & web support. It also gives you additional features including a unique fax number for each employee and administrator control.
Choosing the best plan can be a bit hard for some of us. Most of the time, the Fax 500 plan will be good for a majority of us. When choosing a plan, make sure that it has a monthly page limit that will match your needs. Although, even if you go over your monthly limit, you are charged between 3.9 to 5.9 cents, which isn’t bad at all.
As mentioned above, there are minimal extra costs involved with most of the plans above. These extra costs only pertain if you go over your monthly page limit. There are no setup fees and you have no contracts to sign, you can cancel the service anytime you like. You do not have to worry about missing any features if you go with a lower priced plan, all plans have the same features.
Sample Email Fax
We figured that the sample email fax would be useful as I am sure most of you want to know how exactly does an email fax look like. Here is a sample email fax that we received from RingCentral Fax, as you can see, the fax is attached as an email attachment.
Ease of Use
RingCentral Fax makes it easy to send and receive faxes online without the hassle of dealing with a fax machine. Sending and receiving faxes through the desktop interface is extremely simple and takes a few minutes to set up. We set up our Microsoft Outlook account and send out our first fax within a couple of minutes. Setting up extra things including fax alerts or account preferences should take you a few seconds, at the most. There is nothing confusing or complicated with this service.
Help and Support
This fax service provides its users with an understandable frequently asked questions section that will usually answer a lot of the common questions. The community section includes an open forum where customers can ask questions and interact with other users. If those are not enough and you do not find an answer to your question, RingCentral Fax has a 24/7 support hotline waiting to take your call.
Pros and Cons
✓Integrates with Microsoft Outlook
✓Incoming fax alerts
✗Gets pricey as page limits are increased
Summary – Is RingCentral Fax The Right Choice
RingCentral Fax eliminates most of the limitations and resource that other fax service have. With RingCentral, you have everything at your fingertips. Not only will you get the highest page limits, you are given some of the lowest priced plans in the industry.
Regardless of what your business is, if you need a faxing service or are simply looking for a way to end your relationship with your fax machine, RingCentral Fax is your solution.