StreamSend Review: Overview
In the 21st century, a good portion of us use email as our main communication method. Email marketing is one of the best ways to promote websites, online stores, blogs, and new product releases. StreamSend email marketing makes it easy and affordable to create campaigns to target your subscribers. StreamSend has several plans that start from $19.90 per month. Depending on the plan you choose, you can send 2,000 to 150,000 emails per month.
StreamSend Primary Features
When selecting an email marketing provider, features are important and should not be overlooked. With StreamSend, you get the features you need to create and send successful email campaigns.
- Sign-Up Forms: Easily create and set up custom sign-up forms on your website or blog.
- Importing and Exporting: StreamSend allows you to import and export your subscriber list using Excel.
- Subscription Management: Their management tools track all of your unsubscribed and subscribed clients. Their opt-in features allows clients to confirm their subscription to your newsletter.
- List Segmentation: The segmentation allows you to send targeted campaigns based on specific and relevant options based on your clients.
- Design: Create your own template or pick one of their templates. Their HTML editor allows you to edit all templates. SendStream logo will not be seen within your campaigns.
- Campaign Editing: Adjustable fields such as from, reply, and show your clients name in the subject line.
- Social Sharing: Enable social sharing buttons within your email campaigns so clients can share your emails.
- Autoresponders: Send scheduled campaigns.
- Tracking and Reporting Tools: Real-time tracking tools allow you to view how many clients open, view, and click on your campaigns. StreamSend allows you to easily integrate with Google Analytics.
StreamSend Plans and Pricing
StreamSend starts you off with a free 30 day free trail. The free trail allows you to fully test their email marketing service. They do not have any discounts if you prepay in advance.
- The $19.90 per month plan entitles you to send 2,000 emails per month. Each additional 1,000 emails cost an extra $5. Let’s say you send 4,000 emails per month, you will end up paying $29.90 for that month.
- The $39.90 per month plan entitles you to send 10,000 emails per month. Each additional 1,000 emails can be purchased for $4.
- The $59.90 per month plan entitles you to send 20,000 emails per month. Each additional 1,000 emails can be purchased for $3.
- The $99.90 per month plan entitles you to send 50,000 emails per month. Each additional 1,000 emails can be purchased for $2.
- The $159.90 per month plan entitles you to send 100,000 emails per month. Each additional 1,000 emails can be purchased for $1.60.
- The $209.90 per month plan entitles you to send 150,000 emails per month. Each additional 1,000 emails can be purchased for $1.40.
- and volume pricing for businesses that plan on sending more than 150,000 emails per month.
StreamSend has over 80 free templates that you can use for your campaigns. If you cannot find anything you like, you can design and upload your own template. They also allow you to tweak their free templates.
Ease of Use
Overall, StreamSend makes it simple to create and send email campaigns to your clients. The process of adding sign up forms onto your site requires no HTML knowledge. However, their account dashboard is not very user-friendly.
Help and Support
Customer support is available Monday through Friday phone and email. StreamSend has a very extensive knowledge base consisting of guides, tutorials, and documentation. Overall, if you need assistance with their email marketing service, their help and support team will be very useful.
- StreamSend makes it easy to create and send email campaigns.
- Their plan pricing is reasonable and extra emails can be purchased without upgrading plans.
- They do not have a 24/7 help and support team.
- Their email marketing service lacks quality features.
- StreamSend plans are based on the amount of emails you send per month; not based on your subscriber size.
StreamSend Review: Summary
StreamSend is your average email marketing service, giving you just enough features to run smooth campaigns. Although, the service lacks several quality features that other email marketing services provide its users.
Plans start at $19.90 per month and allow you to purchase additional emails without changing your monthly plan. This option allows more flexibility and less commitment.
If you are looking for a basic email marketing service, StreamSend is a good fit for you. Sign up for their free 30 day free trail and decide if it’s right for you.