Online faxing has been on a steady increase over the past several years as it eliminates the need for an actual fax machine and it saves you tons of money. Nextiva Fax is the leader when it comes to faxing and it has the lowest pricing structure on the market. No wonder over 60,000 small businesses trust Nextiva for their phone and faxing services. In this Nextiva Fax review, we will tell you a bit more about their service and give you an idea if their email marketing solution is right for you.
Primary Feature Overview
When it comes to features, Nextiva Fax delivers and that it is simplest and most reliable online fax service available.
- Sending and Receiving Faxes – Nextiva Fax allows you to send and receive faxes by various methods including email, mobile phones, Microsoft Office, and through their web-based account control panel. You may even use your fax machine to send and receive faxes using their fax bridge adapter
- Email Sending and Receiving – Send and receive faxes using your email address. When sending via email, all you have to do is type in a fax number followed by @nextiva.com. For example, it would look like this – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Sending and Receiving – This process is the same as the email one with the addition of mobile device capability
- Sending and Receiving with Microsoft Applications – Send and receive faxes via Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. This process involves you hitting the print button and selecting Nextiva Fax to send your documents to your designated fax number
- Using Fax Machine – If you still want to use your fax machine, you are able to send and receive faxes using their fax bridge adapter
- No Busy Signals or Paper Jams – Busy signals do not exist anymore as Nextiva Fax continues attempting to send the fax until it goes through. Since you are not dealing with fax machine and printing paper, you will never experience any paper jams
- Paperless – You do not have to mess with paper faxing anymore. With Nextiva Fax, everything is done electronically and you are promoting an Eco-friendly environment
- Local Fax Number – Find local fax numbers for your area and let others know you are from the area
- File Formats – Send and receive faxes using several file formats including PDF and TIF
- Fax Notifications – Receive fax notifications every time you successfully send or receive a new fax
- Privacy and Fax Storage – All faxes are stored on their secured servers and can be accessed anytime by logging into your account
Nextiva Fax Plans and Pricing
Nextiva Fax is the most affordable online fax service when it is prepaid for the entire year. Their basic plan starts with a no risk 30 day free trail. Your credit card is never charged during the free trail and you may cancel the service at any time.
- Basic Plan – This plan costs $4.95 per month if prepaid annually or $8.95 if you are doing a month by month payment. Regardless of the payment option you choose with this plan, you are entitled to send and received a total of 500 combined pages per month
- Premium Plan – This plan costs $12.95 per month if prepaid annually or $17.95 if you are paying on a month to month basis. The premium plan entitles you to send and received a total of 1,000 combined pages per month
- Max Plan – This plan costs $29.95 per month if prepaid annually or $34.95 if you are paying on a month to month basis. Their max plan entitles you to send and receive a total of 3,000 combined pages per month
There are no contract or any hidden fees associated with any of the Nextiva Fax plans. As with all online faxing services, Nextiva only charges a small fee if you go over your monthly page limits. At the moment, the fee is only 3 cents for every page that you go over your limit.
Ease of Use
Nextiva Fax offers the features and the tools you need to send and receive faxes. Their faxing process is extremely simple and almost anyone can do it. In the rare event you do not understand something, Nextiva Fax support team is waiting by to help you.
Help and Support
Their help and support is available Monday through Saturday via phone, email. and online chat. Nextiva Fax has a support page that is packed with videos and getting started guides. As mentioned earlier, it will be a very rare event if you ever have the need to actually contact them.
Pros and Cons
✓Most affordable fax service
✓Email and Microsoft Office faxing
✗There are no toll-free fax numbers
Nextiva Fax is truly the best online fax service that is packaged with features and has one of the cheapest plans when compared to other faxing providers. With Nextiva Fax, you really get the most bang for your buck.
A year worth of faxing with the basic plan allowing you to send and receive 500 pages will only cost you $59.40 – that is extremely cheap!
You have nothing to lose and you can only end up saving a ton of cash by using or switching to Nextiva Fax. Start you 30 day free trail and see why over 6 million people use their service.