Vertical Response is an email marketing service that allows its clients to create and send high quality email campaigns. In order to send these campaigns, you must have some sort of client or subscriber list. Their software has tons of features to help you achieve the most results out of your email campaigns. Before you sign up with their service, be sure to read our unbiased Vertical Response review to get an idea of what they have to offer.
Vertical Response Email Marketing Rating
Since you are on this page, you are probably looking for a full and unbiased rating for their email marketing. We have included six categories that are vital for any email marketing service and should be looked at prior to signing up. As you begin to read our review, you will find a more detailed overview for each one of these categories.
Primary Features Overview
Vertical Response makes is easy for anyone to send professional emails to their clients. They have some of the best features for email marketing.
- Creating Emails – Creating emails requires no technical knowledge and there are over 700 professional templates that you can choose from. They even have a step-by-step guide to assist you in creating emails. If you have HTML experience, you can even upload your own email template to use.
- Email List Management – Their list management tools do the hard-work for you by automatically checking for duplicate email addresses and deleting them. Clients that have unsubscribed from your list are automatically deleted. To grow your subscriber list, there are a variety of opt in forms that you can place on your website or Facebook.
- Email Scheduling – You can send your emails right away or you can schedule a specific date and time to send your campaigns.
- Reaching the Inbox – You do not have to worry about your emails reaching your clients, Vertical Response is among the leaders when it comes to email delivery rates.
- Social Network Sharing – All emails have integrated social sharing buttons so your subscribers can share your campaigns. Your emails are automatically posted on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Tracking and Reporting – Track how many clients open, click, and share your emails. There are tracking tools for emails that bounce and if your clients unsubscribe for your mailing list. You can even track how many email clicks turn into sales by implementing a small chunk of code onto your website. Vertical Response integrates with Google Analytics for more advanced tracking.
- Mobile Email Marketing – Take your campaigns on the go using your iPhone.
Vertical Response Plans and Pricing
Vertical Response starts you off with a 30 day free trail, credit card is not required. They have two options when it comes to plans, pay as you go or regular monthly plan.
Regular monthly plans are paid on a month to month basis with discounts of up to 15% if you decide to prepay in advance. You can send unlimited emails to your subscribers every month. Here is a look at their regular monthly based plans:
- $10 per month entitles you to 500 subscribers
- $28 per month entitles you to 2,000 subscribers
- $46 per month entitles you to 4,000 subscribers
- $72 per month entitles you to 8,000 subscribers
- $120 per month entitles you to 16,000 subscribers
- $150 per month entitles you to 25,000 subscribers
- $240 per month entitles you to 40,000 subscribers
- and custom quotes for over 40,000 subscribers
Pay as you go plans require you to purchase email credits before sending emails to your subscribers. Basically, the more email credits you buy, the lower you end up paying per email sent. Here is their pricing structure for their pay as you go plans:
- Up to 1,000 email credits for 1.5 cents per email
- Up to 2,500 email credits for 1.3 cents per email
- Up to 25,000 email credits for 1.2 cents per email
- Up to 50,000 email credits for 1 cent per email
- Up to 100,000 email credits for .85 of a cent per email
- Up to 500,000 email credits for .75 of a cent per email
Depending on your subscriber list, both of these type of plan options can be good for you. We prefer the monthly plans instead of having to purchase email credits every time we want to send emails.
There are over 700 professional templates to choose from in several different categories. All of these templates can be customized using their easy to use editor. You can even upload your own template.
Ease of Use
Vertical Response makes it virtually easy for anyone to create and send email campaigns. They give you the tools you need to create and send successful email campaigns. Adding professional sign up forms to your website and Facebook is done by implementing a simple code to both places. The good thing is, there is no coding or HTML knowledge required to use Vertical Response.
Vertical Response Help and Support
Customer support is available Monday through Friday via phone, email, live chat, and Twitter. Vertical Response gives you full access to a bunch of resources including video tutorial, FAQ’s, and tips. Overall, the customer support is very knowledgeable and customer oriented. Most of the time, you will find an answer to your question on their resource page.
Pros and Cons
✓Monthly plans and pay as you go plans give you plenty of options when choosing the right plan
✓Their plans are affordable and will fit in many budgets
✓Over 700 templates give you huge opportunities when creating your campaigns
✓Vertical Response gives you 4 support options including live chat and Twitter
✗As your subscriber list increases, their plans start getting a bit pricey
Vertical Response is a quick and effective email marketing service for any type of website that has a subscriber or client list. Their features and plans allow you to create and send professional email campaigns without burning your pockets.
Their plans start at $10 per month and allow you to send unlimited emails to 500 subscribers. You can easily upgrade and downgrade between plans. If you do not want to purchase one of their monthly plans, they allow you to pay as you go. Pay as you go plans only charge you one a per email basis.
When it comes to designing your email campaigns, you do not have to worry about anything as you have full access to over 700 email templates. With that many templates, most website owners will find the right design to match their site.
You have nothing to lose by trying their 30 day free trail and you do not even need your credit card. If you do not like it, you simply cancel the service. Try Vertical Response today and let us know what you think about their email marketing service.