Benchmark email marketing is among the top services for marketing your website or blog through email. With millions of people turning to email for their daily communication, email marketing services are starting to boom again. There are many email marketing services available to choose from in 2013, that is why our Benchmark email review will show you why they are a good choice for your blog or business.
Benchmark Email Marketing Primary Features
If it is features you want, Benchmark email marketing has you covered. With tons of useful and reliable features, your subscribers will not miss a thing. Not only is Benchmark packed with features, they will save you time and money with their incredible email marketing.
- Send Email Newsletters: Easily create and send custom professional newsletters by selecting one of their 400 templates or by designing your own custom template.
- Subscriber List Management: Bunch of tools to help manage and organize your subscriber list by segmenting your list by demographics, likes, dislikes, and much more. You are entitled to unlimited different subscriber lists. Do not want to wait to build up your list, use their importing tools to add subscribers one-by-one or by uploading a file.
- List Cleaning Tools: These tools are used to find and delete all outdated email addresses that just do not work.
- Mobile Email Marketing: Are you tired of having to send campaigns from your PC? If so, their marketing tools allow you to send email campaigns on the go using one of the compatible mobile phones.
- Autoresponders: Autoresponders are a great way to schedule emails to be sent on a certain date and time. Benchmark allows you to upload eight different emails and schedule them to go out on certain dates. Whether you are launching a new product or want to wish a happy birthday, Benchmark allows you to do that.
- Social Media Integration: Social media tools are integrated within your emails for maximum exposure for your campaigns. With social media, your subscribers can like and share your emails with their friends or tweet it on their Twitter page. You can even add a newsletter sign up form right on your Facebook page.
- Signup Forms: Add custom sign up forms on your website or Facebook page. All forms give you access to adding logos and any other branding.
- Email Deliverability: With Benchmark, you get one of the highest email delivery rates in the industry. Not only are they CAN-SPAM Act compliant, they have a bunch of tools to help you emails avoid being flagged as spam.
- Surveys and Polls: You have the ability to send custom surveys and polls directly to your subscribers. You can even send your subscribers a survey invitation. Surveys and polls are a great way to see if you need any improvement on your service or if you simply want company or product reviews. All surveys and polls have response tracking and reporting.
- Plugins and Apps: Benchmark allows you to integrate with third-party applications including WordPress, PayPal, Shopify, and many more.
- Email Tracking and Reporting: Their tracking tools allow you to see who click and opens you email and which emails end up bouncing. Reporting tools allow you to compare different emails and see which one achieves the best results.
- Email Resources: Full access to helpful video tutorials, articles, and webinars to help you get the most out of your Benchmark email marketing subscription.
Benchmark Email Marketing Plans and Pricing
Benchmark email marketing has two different plan structures, send based and list based. Send based plans give you a certain number of emails you can send with each plan and you do not have a subscriber limit, although if you have many subscribers, send based plans are not a good idea. List based plans have a certain number of subscribers you can have with each plan, however, you can send unlimited amount of emails to those subscribers. All plans start off with a no risk 30 day free trail.
List Based Plan Pricing
- 600 subscribers for $11.95 per month
- 1,000 subscribers for $18.95 per month
- 2,500 subscribers for $28.95 per month
- 3,500 subscribers for $39.95 per month
- 5,000 subscribers for $46.95 per month
- 10,000 subscribers for $73.95 per month
- 20,000 subscribers for $120.95 per month
- 30,000 subscribers for $179.95 per month
- 50,000 subscribers for $230.95 per month
- 75,000 subscribers for $339.95 per month
- 100,000 subscribers for $460 per month
Send Based Plan Pricing
- 600 emails for $9.95 per month
- 1,000 emails for $12.95 per month
- 2,500 emails for $19.95 per month
- 3,500 emails for $25 per month
- 5,000 emails for $35 per month
- 10,000 emails for $60 per month
- 25,000 emails for $112 per month
- 50,000 emails for $200 per month
- 100,000 emails for $375 per month
Their pricing structure is very competitive and depending on the size of the list you have, both the list or send based plans will work for you.
With over 400 templates, there will be the perfect design for any newsletter. Benchmark offers templates suited for certain categories including promotions, holidays, retail, social media, and many more. All email templates can be edited using their drag-and-drop editor.
Third Party Integration
Benchmark allows you to integrate with some of the most popular third-party applications. These applications include PayPal, Google, Shopify, Facebook, WordPress, and Flickr. If the application is not on the list, you may easily integrate with a simple HTML code.
Ease of Use
When it comes to the simplicity of Benchmark email marketing, we do not have any cons or complains. The software is suited for both newbies and expert email marketers. In the rare occasion you are stuck on something, their resource center has the stuff you need to continue. In terms of usability, there is nothing you can possibly take away from Benchmark.
Benchmark Help and Support
The Benchmark email marketing staff is waiting by to answer any of your questions via phone, live chat, or email. As mentioned earlier, there might be a slim chance of you ever needing to contact them. If you do contact them, you are not treated just a plain customer, you are treated like you are their family. Let me tell you, great customer service goes a long way in a service based industry.
Pros and Cons
✓Many plan options
✓Top of the line features
✓Tons of helpful tools in their resource center
✗No discount if you pay in advance
Conclusion – Should You Go With Benchmark Email Marketing
To conclude, Benchmark is among the leaders when it comes to email marketing. It is an cost-effective way of marketing your website or blog and gaining the best possible exposure. The benefit about using Benchmark for your email marketing is that you have a selection of choosing list based versus send bases.
If you are in need of an email marketing service in 2013, be sure to give Benchmark a quick look. It is not the best, but it sure is very close.