Benchmark email marketing is among the top services for marketing your website or blog through email. With millions of people turning to email for their daily communication, email marketing services are starting to boom again. There are many email marketing services available to choose from in 2013, that is why our Benchmark email review will show you why they are a good choice for your blog or business. Continue reading
AWeber email marketing is truly one of the top services on the market. Most blog and business owners will easily find the an affordable plan for their client or subscriber list. Not only is their pricing affordable, the features are incredible and their email marketing service gets the job done. In this AWeber review, we will tell you more about their email marketing service and give you an idea if their service is right for your subscriber list.
AWeber Email Marketing Features Review
In terms of email marketing, AWeber has all the necessary features needed to run smooth email campaigns. Here are some primary features:
- Email Templates: Over 150 easy to use templates with custom editing including color schemes, logos, or even simple plan text. All templates have 1 and 2 column design structure and can easily match your signup from.
- Signup Forms: Create your own custom signup forms or choose from a ton of included forms. Each sign up form can have over 25 fields including name, email, dates, check boxes, and more. Signup forms can have a variety of special effects including hovering and 3D.
- Managing Subscribers: Import contacts from your website and several third-party sites including PayPal and Yahoo. You can even transfer your subscriber list from other email marketing service with their free migration assistance.
- Autoresponder: Automatically deliver follow-up emails to engage your subscribers. There are over 150 autoresponder templates available to choose from. You can even set your own delivery hours for the autoresponders.
- RSS to Email: Integrate with your blog and send your posts as emails. You can send individual posts or weekly summaries.
- Tracking and Reporting: You have the ability to track your campaigns performance based on who opened your email, which links were clicked on, and how many clients unsubscribed from your list.
- Email Marketing API: Integrate third-party applications with AWeber for easier sign up form installation.
- Segmenting: Segment your subscribers into groups based similar activity such as clicking the same link or purchasing the same product. Segmenting is useful for targeting the right email to the right people to achieve the most success.
- Message Delivery: Automatically checks your emails for spam content and removes inactive/incorrect email addresses. Each email is analyzed and given a content score to avoid the blocking of your messages.
- Knowledge Base: Instructions and guides can be found here along with instant answers to common questions.
- Customer Support: Customer support is available Monday through Saturday via email, chat, and phone.
Plans and Pricing
AWeber has 5 regular monthly plans along with a custom plan (requires you to contact them). For a limited time, you can get your first month for only $1.
- Only $1 for your first month and then
- $19 per month entitles you to 500 subscribers
- $29 per month entitles you to 2,500 subscribers
- $49 per month entitles you to 5,000 subscribers
- $69 per month entitles you to 10,000 subscribers
- $149 per month entitles you to 25,000 subscribers
- Contact them for special pricing for over 25,000 subscribers
AWeber has a discount program based on the length of time you pay in advance.
- Save $8 for a 3 month advance payment
- Save $34 for a yearly advance payment
Aweber allows you to use one of their 150 free templates for your email marketing. Most of the templates are great for any type of email marketing. All of these templates come with multiple color schemes and designs that you can adjust to match your website.
Third Party Integration
Aweber can easily integrate with most third-party applications and services. However, most of these integration’s have to be done manually as they do not have an integration system.
Ease of Use
Email marketing is probably one of the easiest service to use, regardless of which company you decide to go with. AWeber has tons of template designs and all can be easily designed to match your website layout. Creating and sending email campaigns requires no HTML knowledge and is extremely easy.
Help and Support
Customer support is available toll-free Monday through Friday between 8 AM to 8 PM, and Saturday and Sunday between 9 AM to 5 PM. Phone, email, and live chat are their available support options. AWeber has a knowledge base and a ton of webinars and video tutorials.
Pros and Cons
✓Tons of templates
✓Free live webinars and tutorials
✓30 day money back guarantee
✗Gets pricey for higher amount of subscribers
Conclusion – Is AWeber Good Enough for My Business?
When it comes to AWeber email marketing, it is a good choice for any type of business. It is not the best and there are better alternatives such as GetResponse. If your subscriber list is not too big, AWeber will be one of your best choices.
Do you have experience with AWeber? Let us know by replying below!
As the economy slowly improves, most of us will look to build are our own online eCommerce stores. Why? Roughly 1 out of every 3 people shop online as its more convenient and there are more buying options.
If you have products to sell, getting into the eCommerce business has never been easier due to the high number of hosted shopping carts on the market. However, the hard part of getting started is choosing the right shopping cart to run your business. Continue reading
Let’s face it, there are tons of shopping carts out on the market today. But only a few can help your business establish its dominance and have lasting success. BigCommerce is one of those shopping carts that is truly the best on the market. Continue reading
Constant Contact is trusted by over 500,000 small businesses and it continues to be the most popular email marketing service in 2013. Not only does Constant Contact have the most features in the industry, it has one of the best pricing structures available. Continue reading
Let me start of by saying that I absolutely love the look and feel of Shopify, it is one of my favorite hosted shopping carts. So, now you have made that important decision and decided to use Shopify for your online business. The next step is choosing the right plan for your business. Continue reading
Is Shopify good for my business? Since you are on this page, you are probably wondering if Shopify is good enough for your online business. Regardless of what type of online business you will be running, Shopify is the right cart for you. Continue reading