PayJunction was founded back in 2000 and has emerged to be the leader in credit card processing for all business sizes. The company headquarters are located in Santa Barbara, CA and has earned an A+ with the Better Business Bureau. In this PayJunction review, we will go over the features, pricing structure, integration process, and finish up with our conclusion.
Whether you are an online based business or run a brick and mortar business, PayJunction will meet your needs. With affordable rates and tons of resources, accepting credit cards has never been easier.
What Kind of Features Does PayJunction Have?
Due to the nature of the business, payment gateway features are limited but DO exist and some are vital for a smooth business. In terms of features, PayJunction is ranked one of the best in the industry and even integrates with the popular shopping cart platforms.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and checks
- Process credit card and check payments and capture signatures electronically (Customers can enter their credit card information if you are an online business. If you are a brick and mortar business, customers can swipe their credit cards or you can key-in the information manually using a secured web-based service)
- Next day deposits
- Free USB card reader and signature reader for qualified businesses
- Capture signatures via email
- Print or email receipts
- Recurring billing
- Edit transactions
- Easy refund process
- Recharge a credit card without entering any information
- Void transactions
- Hold authorized funds
- Phone orders
- Reporting tools
- Transactions are kept forever in the system
- Bank deposit tracking and view online statements
- Rebill unpaid accounts
- Store customer accounts on a secured server
- Manage customers and restrict user access
- Configure security settings to prevent fraud
- Mobile processing
- Accept donations
- PCI Level 1
If your business processes over $10,000 in monthly transactions, you only pay transaction fees. However, if your business is processing less than $10,000 per month, you will be charged $35 per month on top of the transaction fees. Transaction fees exist with all payment gateways and merchant accounts and PayJunction has wholesale rates. Depending on how and where you plan on processing cards, the rates are a little different. Here is the breakdown of their United States wholesale rates:
- No monthly service fees if you process over $10,000 in transactions per month, otherwise thereis a $35 monthly service charge
- 0.75% per transaction for checks
- Accept credit cards online as low as 2.55% per transaction plus a transaction fee of 10 cents (for eCommerce or businesses accepting credit cards online)
- Accept credit cards in your brick and mortar business as low as 2.26% per transaction plus a transaction fee of 10 cents (this rate applies if you are allowing your customers to physically swipe their credit cards)
- Accept debit cards as low as 0.80% per transaction plus a transaction fee of 20 cents
- There are no contracts or cancellation fees
What Shopping Carts Does PayJunction Integrate With?
PayJunction is fully integrated with several of the top eCommerce shopping carts including BigCommerce, Shopify, 3dcart, and more.
Pros and Cons
✓One account accepts both online and offline payments
✗Monthly gateway fee if you process under $10,000 per month
Conclusion – Is PayJunction Right for Your Business?
If you are expecting to make over $10,000 per month, then I fully recommend PayJunction for your business. If you are a smaller business and do not mind the $35 monthly fee, PayJunction would be one of the top choices for credit card processing.
The service is versatile and can be valuable to many types of businesses. If you are ready to start accepting credit cards quickly and efficiently, visit the official PayJunction website.
Have you used the service or plan too? Share your experience below!