If you are looking for the best email marketing service available, GetResponse is highly recommended. With its powerful tools and diverse pricing, you will find the right plan that fits your business needs. GetResponse has recently launched it’s autoresponder 2.0 which has improved and taken their email marketing to the next level in 2013. They are fully integrated with over 80 different websites and ecommerce solutions.
Continue reading our complete GetResponse review to find out if their email marketing suits your business.
GetResponse Review Primary Features
GetResponse has the features and tools you need to build and manage successful email marketing for your website or business. Here are some incredible features that will improve the marketing aspect of your business through email:
- Autoresponder 2.0 – automatically email your subscribers with daily deals, promotions, etc.
- Create emails with drag-n-drop editor
- Create your own personalized and hosted landing page for your promotions and more
- Integrated social sharing buttons inside of every email so your subscribers can share your newsletters directly on major social networks
- Tracking and analyzing tools help you see how effective your emails are – are subscribers reading them, are messages bouncing, and are customers click on your ads or promotions
- Import contacts from over 16 services and mail clients, including Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Add sign-up forms with over 600 template designs to your website, blog, or even Facebook
- Inbox preview allows you to see how each customer will see your email based on the mail client they have
- Control spam with Spam Assassin – rates your messages for spam on a scale of 0 to 5
- Capture customer feedback with customized surveys
- You can even send video messages to your subscribers
Ease of Use and Account Setup
You can not expect GetResponse to be a difficult service to use. You start by signing up for the 30-day free trail that requires no credit card. You have full 30 days to test out the service and start developing your subscriber list. They even allow you to send emails during your free trail. Creating and sending email messages is straightforward and self explanatory. If you have never used email marketing before, it might take you a couple of minutes to get familiar with how things work. Overall, I have no complains with the using the service. Here are some actual images showing the creation process for email messages, surveys, and landing pages:
Plans and Pricing
As I mentioned before, there are seven plans to choose from. Regardless of the plan you decide to go with, you will receive a 30 day free trail to fully use the service and decide if it is right for you business. More than likely, you will find the plan that meets the needs of your business or blog. Here are the plans available:
- $15.00 per month entitles you have up to 1,000 subscribers
- $25.00 per month entitles you have up to 2,500 subscribers
- $45.00 per month entitles you have up to 5,000 subscribers
- $65.00 per month entitles you have up to 10,000 subscribers
- $145.00 per month entitles you have up to 25,000 subscribers
- $250.00 per month entitles you have up to 50,000 subscribers
- $450.00 per month entitles you have up to 100,000 subscribers
- Request a free quote if you need a plan for more than 100,000 visitors
- Save 18% on all annual prepays
Help and Support
GetResponse help and support is available via phone, live chat, and email ticket system during a specific hours. The phone and live chat option is available Monday through Friday between 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern Standard Time. There are frequently asked questions, video tutorials, manuals, and the community forum – these four can probably answer most questions. If for some reason you end up calling their technical support, you will receive the best care and treatment. Each member of their support team is highly knowledgeable in email marketing and will solve any of your problems related to their service.
Pros and Cons
✓30 day free trail
✓Seven plans to choose from
Conclusion – Final Thought
After using GetResponse for over a year, we believe that it is the best email marketing service available in 2013. There are seven plans that will meet the needs for any business size and budget. If you need a good and reliable email marketing solution, give GetResponse a try and you will see what we mean. Be sure to check back regularly for our comparison between GetResponse and some other email marketing services.