Are you selling online but do not have a simple method of accepting credit cards? If so, 2checkout is one of the most simple and affordable credit card gateways available in 2013. It already integrates with tons of top shopping carts and can easily be integrated with your online store or website. Continue reading our 2checkout review to see if it is right for your business.
Using our custom links, we will automatically waive the application fee for you so you have nothing to lose.
What Kind of Features Does 2checkout Have?
When selecting a payment gateway, it is important to look for any fraud prevention tools, gateway setup, and if there are options for recurring billing. Depending on the type of store you have, recurring billing might not be something that you need. It is also good to see if the gateway will integrate with your shopping cart.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Diners Club, and JCB
- Your customers can checkout using 15 different languages and 26 currencies
- Fully customize your checkout to fit your business by adding logos, coloring, backgrounds, and custom information
- Dynamic or direct checkout
- Integrates with 96 hosted and open-source shopping carts and invoicing systems
- Bill your customers on specific dates using recurring billing (bill customers every week, month, year, and so on)
- PCI Level 1 Certified
- Fraud prevention tools
- Manage your business using a mobile device
- View payments, refunds, and sales
- Email customer receipts
- Conversion tools
- Send custom invoices
2checkout has a $10.99 application fee when signing up for their gateway. However, using our special links, the $10.99 application fee is automatically waived.
If you are doing business within the United States, you will only pay low fees for every transaction and nothing else. These are the fees that you will be paying:
- 2.9% per transaction plus 30 cents for every transaction (For a $100 sale, you will end up paying $3.20 in fees)
- There are no monthly or any other hidden fees for using the gateway
If you are any country outside of the United States, you will pay these fees:
- 5.5% per transaction plus 45 cents for every transaction (For a $100 sale, you will end up paying $5.95 in fees)
As mentioned above, the only fees you pay are on a per transaction basis. There are not monthly or any other hidden fees for using the 2checkout gateway,
What Shopping Carts Does 2checkout Integrate With?
2checkout integrates with over 90 hosted and open-source shopping carts and invoicing platforms. They integrate with several popular hosted shopping carts including BigCommerce, 3dcart, and CoreCommerce. 2checkout integrates with tons of open-source shopping carts including Drupal, LiteCommerce, osCommerce, OpenCart, and more.
Waive Your Application Fee
2checkout is offering a special promotion to waive the $10.99 application fee using our custom links on this page. Follow the steps below to take advantage of this special promotion:
- Visit www.2checkout.com and click SIGN UP NOW
- Complete the application
- Submit the application
Pros and Cons
✓No monthly fees
✓Low transaction fees
✗Hosted checkout page
Conclusion – Is 2checkout a Good Payment Gateway?
The reason why 2checkout is good for any online store is because it has not monthly or hidden fees and has very competitive per transaction fees. Let’s be honest, free is always good and the ability to integrate with some of the popular shopping carts makes 2checkout one of the top payment gateways.
If you are tired of PayPal or need a good credit card gateway, sign-up for 2checkout and waive your application fee.